Women who invest in networking, WIN. Triad Athletes is not just an athletic training program, it's a collection of badass women who love to support other women.
The founders of Triad were connected randomly through their kids recreation lacrosse program in North County San Diego, with no other connections. But they will each tell you there was a deeper connection, and when they finally figured it out, it was contagious. They unselfishly support other women...connecting one another to like-minded peers personally and professionally.
Triad and WIN will be an outlet for women-owned businesses and woman leaders to showcase their success. We encourage you to join our community of women that will help each of us grow, not only our business and network, but our connections on and off the field.
Want to connect? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Weeks W.I.N.terview with Pro Lacrosse player, Dempsey Arsenault
- Coach Kylee White, SDSU Womens Lacrosse Head Coach
- Stephanie May with SM Nutrition
- Dr. Katie D'Amato, Balance by Katie
- Denise Wescott, Assistant Coach Cal Berkley
- Lizzie Colson, USA Lacrosse, Lizzie Colson Lacrosse
- Carol Yeh-Garner, Young Living
- Pearl Park, Harlem Lacrosse Philadelphia Advisory Board
- Crystal Egger, Monarch Weather Consulting & A Sunny Space
- Tari Kandemiri, OfficialLaxGirl
- Shannon Brady, TheCollegeMIND
- Alli McKee, Girls Gone Strong